Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Exhausted!

January 18, 2012

I had my check-up at the pediatrician’s office this morning, and I did great! I didn’t gain too much weight (I’m only 14 pounds, 1 ounce, which is only the 12th percentile), but mommy’s not worried, because she says I’m going to be small!  I’m doing all the things babies my age are supposed to be doing… babbling, smiling, pulling up on my hands, grabbing things, putting weight on my legs, and even beginning to roll over! It doesn’t appear that too much is expected of us yet!
The best news was from the cranial technology appointment yesterday… My head had a huge growth spurt this past week, and my forehead is already beginning to fill in on the left side, and the flat spot on the back right is beginning to round out! They were so pleased, but not as much as my mommy was!
I’m not sure if my helmet is just too heavy, or if my vaccines today just wiped me out… but either way, there was NO keeping me awake today!
-Ben
IMG_1010

No comments:

Post a Comment