Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Update: 2 years later and our video interview

Update:

Welcome to our blog! It's been 2 years since Ben has been out of his helmet, and we were just asked to do a video interview about our experience with Cranial Technologies. You can find the interview below and see how we're doing today! Feel free to look around Ben's blog and to continue writing me with your questions and comments about your own plagiocephaly journey... It's been an honor to be a part of them with you!

 - Karin

 

2 years later:



1 comment:

  1. I have heard about this kind helmet. After reading your article and showing the picture I am really very very interested. Kids are not only kids they are about our life. And they are not a part because they are our heart. I have gifted my kids a helmet for her safety. When she riding a balance bike http://balancebikeguides.com/ I feel comfortable but not satisfied. So using helmet its really feel happy.

    ReplyDelete